Sunday, June 8, 2008

Heather's Home and Courney is in High School



Monday afternoon Heather flew in from Illinois for her summer break. This year she is just staying with us until the 2nd week of July so she can try to get a job for the school year. I am trying to convince her to race in the Hickam Crit but she doesn't seem to think it would be much fun. Hopefully I can get her to do a couple of weekday HACC rides. She enjoys riding but my bike doesn't fit her the best and she is not used to road gearing and shifting.

Courtney's 8th grade promotion party was Tuesday. I can't believe she is going to be in High School. It seams like yesterday when she was 11 months old and we were PCSing from Offutt to California.

Friday night, Ben and Casey came over for supper. We got out the poker chips and played some high stakes poker. I was making Margarita's until I ran out of tequila and had to make them with rum and whiskey. They didn't taste the best but they had a bit of a punch.

1 comment:

Ben's Journey said...

Steve!
It was the first time I ever had a whiskey Rum Margarita! Not exactly the best tasting but it packed a heck of a punch!

NO MAS SENOR!