Sunday, February 17, 2008

Its about time: a new post


When I first started the Blog, I was doing an update about every day or two. I have recently slacked off to about every other week or two. I guess I have been avoiding the computer because I know I should be working on my Master's Project. Even my wife has been telling me I need to keep it up to date. So here goes.
This week our new order of HACC cycling clothing came in. Saturday Morning's ride started out we most people wearing their new gear.


We had a nice ride that included a ride up Pupukea is a long steep climb on the north shore. I haven't quite mastered the climb. I tend to get pretty strung out on the first few steep sections then have to hang on to the end.


The surf was pretty decent. I caught a guy trying to surf. I was surprised there weren't more as he had the swells to himself.


After the ride, Ben rushed me home so I could help Chris take pizza's to Courtney's Band practice. Later in the afternoon we headed to our favorite beach: Kailua to meet our friends Marty and Robert and their dogs. Unfortunately Marty had a project so she stayed back. We decided to lug the boogie board to the beach so we could ride the waves. When we arrived we found the surf extremely calm. Instead we decided to play a little catch with the football and use the boogie board as tables to keep the stuff from getting sandy. After we tired of throwing the football we decided to set back and drink a few adult beverages. It was such a beautiful night and the dogs were having such fun chasing and sniffing all the other dogs that passed by. As the sun started to set we gathered our stuff and headed home. I had the bright Idea about renting a movie so we watched Licence to Wed. It was not the best but did have some funny scenes. I think I would have been better off going to bed early.

No comments: