Monday, November 12, 2007

The Family


My Daughter gave me crap about only having pictures of me biking so i decided to add a post about the Family. I have 3 daughters; Stephanie 22, Heather 21, and Courtney 13. My wife, Chris and I have been married for almost 23 years. Stephanie decided to move with us to Hawaii and transfer ed to Hawaii Pacific University. She is studying Criminology. Heather is going to Clark College in Dubuque Iowa. She is studying Athletic Training and Physical Training and is the Catcher for thier Softball Team. http://www.clarke.edu/profiles/athletic.aspx?id=3980 Courtney is in 8th grade here on the island. She is the 1st chair clarinet and is doing very well in School. She loves math, gymnastics and cheerleading. Chris is currently a stay at home mom how enjoys scrapbooking and other crafts. We also have a yellow lab named Ginger.

No comments: